To read this blog:

The most recent post is at the top of this page.
If you're new to this blog, and you want to get the whole story in order,
scroll down to the very first post called "Day 0: Our summer ends..."
and then work your way back up to the top.
(Trey's posts are black text, and Chris' are blue text)

Please leave a comment!

Below each post, click on the word COMMENTS to leave a message associated with that post.
You may comment anonymously if you don't have a Blogger or gmail account,
but please leave some clue as to your identity in the message. Thanks!


Day 282: Cool!










Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - I asked Mady what she thought about the Boston Celtics winning their first NBA championship in 21 years, and she said "Cool!"

Chris brought her back from The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp this evening so she could attend her 8th grade graduation party. She had a fun time, and Chris will take her back early tomorrow morning... probably in time for breakfast!

She's only been there a day, but she says she's having a really fun time... thank you Paul Newman.

5 comments:

Jane Sherwin said...

Both the Hole in the Wall Gang and the 8th grade party--awesome. What a kid. What a family! Love you all--J, M, M, & G (&Mick).

Anonymous said...

Hello Mady - Congrats on finishing 8th grade! SO hard to believe you are on your way to HS! Hope camp was awesome - let us know if you saw handsome Paul. We hve been eating more of his products just for you! :) let your dad know my old beau is equipmetn manager for the Celtics...too bad I didn't kwwp in touch! :) Love to you adn your dear family - happy early b'day to Julia! Sarah, Svend, Haley adn Axel

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about camp! We love you, Mady and wonderful family! J,T,F

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Amazing. Hi, my name is Kaycee and I feel led to leave a message even though i do not know you or your family. I am currently taking online courses for my college and I was in the process of doing an experiment for my anatomy class when a picture about bone marrow directed me to your page. This page was so captivating that i have have been reading your post for about thirty minutes now. I wish you and your entire family the best of luck and you will always be in my prayers.
Kaycee from Tennessee

Anonymous said...

It has been too long since I've left any comment, but I do read. Mady is a very brave girl and her family is as well. you are so fortunate to be near such a wonderful hospital.i realized today that I had missed Julia's brithday. AA